Re: [opensuse-translation] SVN+SSH Access
  • From: Tedi Heriyanto <tedi_heriyanto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 02:06:52 -0800 (PST)
--- Klara Cihlarova <cihlarov@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> ssh access should be active now. https has not yet
> been restored :-(. The
> latest news are at
>http://forge.novell.com/pipermail/forge-dev/2006-October/thread.html
But the SSH authentication only works using public key
auth. :(

<snip>
Good news some of the svn server has been restored.
You should now be able to authenticate via svn+ssh if
you have uploaded your public key. As part of
some new security restrictions only key based
authentication will now be allowed. Access via https
has not yet been restored.
</snip>

Is there any way we can upload our public key to the
svn server ?