Re: [opensuse-translation] Lao team
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:49:19 +0200
Daniel Bornkessel wrote:
On Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:07, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:

Hi Karl et al,

I am Anousak Souphavanh, Lao team leader. The team for Laos have been
created and assiged myself as team leader to work on YaST translation.
Couple of thingsI need your help: 1) Could someone assign me an id for
cvs?, 2) also I would to translate opensuse.org thus subdomain name for
Laos need to be created, e.g lo.opensuse.org and please point me to the
website template to download.

Hi Anousak ... just in case you don't know, there is a translation guide for opensuse.org:

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide

which explains the process of how to create a localized opensuse.org wiki.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks you very much amd look forward for your kind assistance.

what don't exists yet (and should exists) is a page for translating the distribution itself as I think this is the subject. I made time to understand this :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net