[opensuse-testing] 11.3->12.1
Hello,

I have a problem upgrading an old 11.3 config to 12.1.

I wonder if it's usefull to open a bugreport for such problem? It's the install I had before my present 11.4, so I can delete it without problem to make a new install, but then I wont anymore be able to follow a bug report :-)

in short, I changed the repors and did a zypper dup. I can log in with init 1 or 3, not init 5 - startx fails as well (the screen blanks, the cursor blip on the upper left corner, but the computer is not really crashed, as a press on the power switch makes it close gracefully.

the kde live cd factory (M3? M54?) don't boot neither (nor the install system)

X logs stops with nv call

(more only is usefull)

thanks
jdd