Re: [opensuse-testing] New version of publicity announcement for 3rd OBD
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-18-11 14:36]:
* Bernhard M. Wiedemann <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx> [08-18-11 02:00]:

Am 18.08.2011 03:42, schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
Yes, extension pack is installed. I set grub option to 0x345/0x31a/0x31b
and
get 1280x1024. Tks

But the VBox option to "Auto-resuze Guest Display" is checked and
grayed-out. Other installs I can stretch the display and the vbox desktop
matches. I can live with it but do not understand. ???

I think, this needs virtualbox-guest-x11 installed within the guest.
Try zypper in virtualbox-guest-x11 virtualbox-guest-tools

Unfortunately, both are already installed and the latest versions...

removed dkms
reverted to earlier VirtualBox version
updated to present VirtualBox version
/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup