Re: [opensuse-testing] Fresh Factory Install on i865G

Quoting "Felix Miata" <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm not sure I understand your puzzlement. AFAIK, no CPUs supported on 865 support anything other than x86/i386. I quit installation testing 11.4 as soon as it was released. I tried whatever version the June 1 installation kernel & initrd represented, and again since starting the thread but without replicating the thread problem.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

What on earth has my CPU got to do with anything?
I am running an i865 chipset motherboard with an Intel Prescott based 64bit CPU.

I hope this helps you understand my very easy post/question.

Regards

Chris Jones