[opensuse-support] Re: YaST "boot loader" module error
On 25/01/2019 18.24, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
25.01.2019 16:19, Carlos E. R. пишет:
Hi,

There is no /dev/disk/by-uuid/39334ba*, it corresponds to a disk that is not
currently connected:

So command failure is expected; open bug report against yast, I do not
know what information it needs but probably it should be more permissive
here.

Done. Bug 1123342.

Unfortunately, I could not attach the yast logs that the yast people want:

The file you are trying to attach is 18404 kilobytes (KB) in size.
Attachments cannot be more than 10240 KB.

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)