Re: [opensuse-support] Incorrect date handling in Libre Office calc
On 21/01/2019 20.16, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 21/01/2019 15.01, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Montag, 21. Januar 2019, 14:35:45 CET schrieb Carlos E. R.:
Also, I have a column of dates that were entered as text by the
originator of the page (XLS format):

Problem of proprietary format.....

It worked fine before upgrading to 15.0.

I just verified it, I used the procedure with a file downloaded last
November, and I get the same issue now, while there was none on 42.3
(same machine, same home folder, upgraded system).

Now it is working correctly.

I changed the language:

Interface: English USA
Locale: Spanish (Spain) <==

Documents: Spanish (Spain)

This has changed "date acceptance pattern" to D/M/Y;D/M

Go figure, but it is working...

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >