[opensuse-support] I managed to crash gimp two times with the same photo save.
Hi,

I scanned a document at 600dpi, then used "save/export clean" to jpg,
and gimp crashed silently. The file was saved, though.

I opened gimp again, scanned the same document without changing any
setting, did "save/export clean" to another jpg file, and it crashed again.

So I repeated a third time, but this time I started gimp from the
terminal, to try see some message... but it did not crash.

So I have no info...

gimp-2.8.22-lp150.3.8.x86_64

(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)

  • No further messages