[opensuse-support] Re: Libre Office calc is always maximized, can not resize
On 21/01/2019 14:29, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Well, that's it, I can not resize the window. I right click on the panel
entry, and "resize" is grayed out, and "unmaximize" does nothing.

Tried it (XFCE on Tumbleweed). Yes, it looks the same. However,if I just
drag the title bar, it un-maximizes and then I can resize as desired.