Re: [opensuse-support] resolution change - resize and reposition windows
Le 20 janvier 2019 12:30:00 GMT+01:00, mh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi,

Le 20/01/2019 à 11:02, Michael Hirmke a écrit :
Hi *,

is there a feature in plasma5 or a tool that is able to reposition
and
resize windows relative to a resolution change of the root display?

http://dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.AddXResolution

I use this system and it works across pluging or unpluging external
screen

only problem, the widget are regouped in the basic screen

thx for your answer, but if I understand that solution correctly, it
modifies the screen resolution for one of the used monitors to match
the
screen resolution of the second one?
But wouldn't that lead to font, icon, window ... sizes that are either
too large or too small on one or the other monitor?

yes and no. it was primarily to get full HD on the laptop. simply it's not
perturbed by external

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.