Re: [opensuse-support] resolution change - resize and reposition windows
Hi,

Le 20/01/2019 à 11:02, Michael Hirmke a écrit :
Hi *,

is there a feature in plasma5 or a tool that is able to reposition and
resize windows relative to a resolution change of the root display?

http://dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.AddXResolution

I use this system and it works across pluging or unpluging external screen

only problem, the widget are regouped in the basic screen

thx for your answer, but if I understand that solution correctly, it
modifies the screen resolution for one of the used monitors to match the
screen resolution of the second one?
But wouldn't that lead to font, icon, window ... sizes that are either
too large or too small on one or the other monitor?

jdd

Bye.
Michael.
--