Re: [opensuse-support] Tumbleweed - unable to connect Apple Thunderbolt Display to Lenovo Thinkpad P52
On Wed, 2019-01-09 at 17:35 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
Was that what you had to do? The cable does not seem user-removable
at
my end.

You can't remove it, you shouldn't try and you don't have to.

You buy a Thunderbolt cable and you plug one end of it into your
laptop
-- via adaptor if required -- and the other end of it into one of the
the Thunderbolt ports on the back of the monitor.

Aaargh, apparently I'd rather Google than look at the back of the
monitor ...

By the looks of it I'll stop putting more time into this and try and
obtain a different monitor :-)

Thanks for your help,

Robert