[opensuse-support] report bug to "packager" identified only by home:whatsmyname?
I want to use a package found only on software search in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/deltafox/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/
but rpm -qi shows vendor only as

How do I find out how to contact "deltafox", whose connect page
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/deltafox
provides no data and doesn't used either of his names in a B.O.O. email address?

I tried to find an osc way to do this, but no luck. No deltafox in any IRC
nicklists I checked either.

Should I just write a comment on
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:deltafox/monitor-edid ???

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/