Re: [opensuse-support] Problem with packets pandoc and patterns-fonts-fonts in Tumbleweed
Hi Freek,

On Thu, 2018-12-20 at 12:33 +0100, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On my laptop with Tumbleweed after a "zypper dup" I need to ignore
failures to
remove the packages pandoc and patterns-fonts-fonts. It appears that
the
newest versions are installed together with the previous ones.
However trying
to remove the older versions fails because they do not exist anymore,
except
apparently in some configuration. I don't have this problem on my
desktop.

Any suggestions? Bug report?

Have you tried rebuilding the RPM database?

$ sudo rpm --rebuilddb

Robert