Re: [opensuse-support] updatedb now fails for regular user with local db
  • From: Ralph <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:25:44 -0600
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 03:02:59 +0100

I was shown a list of profiles (3?), one with
wildcards, and had no idea which one even to deal with, or maybe it
was all 3 to be worked. I also tried the gui version of it with
same "what do I do here" result.

Just copy that screen here and I'll tell you which to choose.

There's nothing there now, after I manually edited the files as told.
I'm still DENIED during fresh db access tries, as per the log I posted,
but aa-logprof now just says:

dellT3620:~ # aa-logprof
Reading log entries from /var/log/audit/audit.log.
Updating AppArmor profiles in /etc/apparmor.d.
Enforce-mode changes:
dellT3620:~ #

Ralph