Re: [opensuse-support] updatedb now fails for regular user with local db
On 28/11/2018 00.00, Ralph wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 19:43:32 +0100
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't understand the options in aa-logprof so I followed your
manual
instructions:

What exactly in aa-logprof was hard to understand? I'm always open
for improvements ;-)

Probably nothing at all wrong with your prog, but I did not have time
to read the man page yet.

I have not read it. You don't have to use any options at all.

I was shown a list of profiles (3?), one with
wildcards, and had no idea which one even to deal with, or maybe it was
all 3 to be worked. I also tried the gui version of it with same "what
do I do here" result.

Just copy that screen here and I'll tell you which to choose.