Re: [opensuse-support] updatedb now fails for regular user with local db
On 27/11/2018 16.00, Ralph wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 12:56:39 +0100
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Exactly, aa-logprof will help to update the profile easily.

I didn't understand the options in aa-logprof so I followed your manual
instructions:

You do not need to add options in the command line to call "aa-logprof"
- you just call it.

The problem may be later in the questions it asks.

Basically it says that read or write access to some file or directory
was denied, and you decide what to do: allow it, deny it always. And you
can choose to apply on that exact file name or on some pattern (glob).

Finally, it asks whether to write your changes.