Re: [opensuse-support] nVidia support
On 21/11/2018 16:35, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
guessing but had similar. neuveau needs to be blacklisted for the nvidia
drivers to work.

Aha. So the page that says "nVidia the hard way" is in fact the *only*
way? :-(

OK, I've checked. It's blacklisted.

I've tried with and without ``nomodeset''. No difference.

I install the ..run file and needed to boot with
nomodeset kernel param in order to install nvidia drivers.

Do you think that is worth trying?

you also have a setting for the video in "yast bootloader".

(?)