Re: [opensuse-support] RAID1 disk pending sectors

Felix Miata wrote:

I missed the section pointing to the LBA. 142446713 is on sdc8, which happens
to be md3, which is on /home. There remains to identify the file or structure
that uses 142446713.

Right. That part depends on the filesystem, and is not trivial to find
out. The howto link referred on the other thread explains it a bit.

That is a seriously long thread. Do you know who authored the link to which
you refer? I scanned all those you authored without spotting the string howto
anywhere.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/