[opensuse-support] Broken menu titles in okular
Some time ago I was fiddling with okular's settings [Configuration/Configure
Okular]. I'm not sure what I did, but since then the 'File', 'Configuration'
and 'Help' menus have had their titles replaced with the words 'No text'.

'Edit', 'View', 'Go', 'Bookmarks' and 'Tools' are unchanged.

The menus still work.

If I knew where these variables were stored I could remove that file and
re-install okular. Removing and re-installing doesn't work, which means the
changes I made are persisting, which is annoying.

--
Bob Williams
< Previous Next >