Re: [opensuse-support] Tumbleweed : Console Large Font
On 01/10/2018 17.12, Felix Miata wrote:
ellanios82 composed on 2018-10-01 16:02 (UTC+0300):

 on kind suggestion of Greg , have been using

iso01-12×22.psfu.gz

 - any ideas please : where to download a Larger Font ?

Is this question being asked because you are using a 4K or other HiDPI screen?
Lowering the screen resolution on the vttys (only) is a convenient way to
enlarge the fonts, what I've been doing for two decades. Standard font on a 4K
screen is 1/4 the size of the same font on a 1920x1080 screen. video=1440x900
on
the kernel cmdline is my typical choice to get nice size vtty fonts. You can
use
the e key at the Grub menu to test different resolutions before configuring
permanently via YaST or /etc/default/grub.

Maybe changing the font can be done without rebooting the system? Just
asking, I don't know this instant how to change the VT font.

(from openSUSE 15.0 (Legolas))