Re: [opensuse-support] What to do when a bug isn't taken?
  • From: Mischa Salle <mischa.salle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:16:59 +0200
Ah, it seems now to have gone through I think:
(I hadn't referenced the actual patch name in the changelog...).

We'll see what happens next.
Thanks again for the guidance
Mischa
On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:07 PM Mischa Salle <mischa.salle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
thanks for the guidance. I've followed the submit a fix guidelines
(from scratch, for cleanliness, packages are now building).
However, osc submitrequest gives a warning "Project does not accept
submit request, request to open a NEW maintenance incident instead"
It does say however that it has "created request id 637054", but a osc
request list shows it as being declined:
"637054 State:declined By:factory-auto When:2018-09-21T13:57:21"
Do I understand correctly I should use the "Submit as update" from my
branched project?
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/incident_request_dialog?project=home%3Amsalle%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3ALeap%3A15.0%3AUpdate)

thanks,
Mischa