Re: [opensuse-support] yesterday's update changed xterm font size
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-18-18 21:44]:
* Neil Rickert <nrickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-18-18 21:38]:
did an update yesterday and rec'd new kernel,
kernel-default-4.17.14-1.2.x86_64, and about 300 other packages. rebooted
for new kernel and now opening xterm provides a large font (unwanted).
<ctrl><rt-click> on <medium> provides original font. what changed that
may have caused this?

Yes, I am seeing that. I'm not sure what package changed.

---- .Xresources -----
xterm*font:6x13
----

That reverts to the previous font. You might need to logout and login
again before it takes effect.

yes, that works. tks

now hope someone can advise (and revert) whatever initiated the change.

another system where above failed, but solved:
same ~/.Xresources
xrdb -merge ~/.Xresources

success