Re: [opensuse-support] Booting without /home partition
On 12/09/2018 12.44, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 18:40:59 CEST schrieb Knurpht-openSUSE:

I'd first mount the new spot on /mnt, then copy -a /home/* to /mnt, then
change the mountpoint of the new partition to /home and reboot. Done that,
been there, got the T-shirt *and* the Geeko :)

Thats what I wanted to do, but no free power connectors left for two
disks.....

Mount one externally, via USB. Will run slower, but it will do it.

(from openSUSE 15.0 (Legolas))