Re: [opensuse-support] leap 15 fresh install: root pass don't works
Le 25/06/2018 à 15:27, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2018-06-25 14:53, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

with ertyu as paswwd it works :-(

Then you have a keyboard related issue.

an issue but probably not keyboard. When I'm at the prompt, If in place of typing "root" I type my passwd, it's appears perfect, but on the pass line it don't works.

I even tried to type it as if it was a qwerty keyboard, with no better result

If I don't find an obvious error from my install, I will try bugzilla

Leave a terminal open for root now, and in another try to change the
password, never closing the first one. This will avoid rebooting for
testing further.

good idea :-)

thanks
jdd