[opensuse-support] my internet connection is lost
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:39:57 +0700
On my second computer which is in use by my wife I have done a complete new
installation with a similar setup as my computer.
Everything went fine for the first day but suddenly the computer lost its
internet connection. I have used Parted Magic and found that it found and used
my internet connection so I know that the internet connection works

For something which always worked for me in the time I am using Suse
(version 6) the only thing to do was entering Yast an go to Network settings
Network is installed.

What should I do to get the network connection working?
The only difference between the two setups is that on my machine I am using
Kmail with POP 3 and my wife is using Thunderbird with Imap.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180606
Qt: 5.11.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.46.0 - KDE Plasma: 5.12.5 - kwin 5.12.5