Re: [opensuse-support] Tumbleweed: repository signature verification started failing for private repo
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:59:51 +0300
Hi Matthias,

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 1:45 AM, Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 23:20:44 CEST schrieb Robert Munteanu:
Now my TW machine refuses to use this repo, complaining that

File 'repomd.xml' from repository 'lmn_private' is signed with an
unknown key '.....'

You might want to try creating a new signing key for the project using `osc
signkey`. I remember having had a problem like this with my own home repo a
while back (I think when switching to Leap 42.3).

This repo is not hosted on OBS, I manage it manually using
'createrepo' and 'gpg', e.g.

#!/bin/sh

createrepo html/yum/
gpg -u $KEY --detach-sign --armor html/yum/repodata/repomd.xml

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/