Re: [opensuse-support] creating qemu VM with --boot uefi fails due to missing AppArmor profile
Hello,

Am Freitag, 1. Juni 2018, 12:41:58 CEST schrieb Knurpht @ openSUSE:
Two options:
Wait for cboltz to jump in ( our Apparmor hero )

The problem sounds like libvirt doesn't create or load an AppArmor
profile, therefore I'm afraid I can't do too much ;-)

IMHO this is worth a bugreport for libvirt (assignee: jfehlig AT
suse.com)

As a workaround, it might be possible to create a profile manually
(based on an existing libvirt profile).

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
The Consultant's Curse:
When the customer has beaten upon you long enough, give him