[opensuse-summit] The result of call for host of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019
Hi all,

As the result of the votes by representatives of openSUSE.Asia Organization
Committee,
we selected Bali, Indonesia for the host of openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019.
Congratulations.

Since it will be the second summit in Indonesia, we expect it will be a great
opportunity
to increase active contributors in Indonesia and extend our community in Asia.

Thank you, India team for submitting your proposal this year. However, it is
important
that the summit is proposed by a team consisting of openSUSE contributors. To
become a
contributor, we recommend having local openSUSE events like hands-on for
students or a
release party. Another approach is spreading openSUSE at some FLOSS events in
India. We
hope to see you at the next summit and to hear about those activities.

The result of the vote:

* Bali, Indonesia (7)
- Max, TW
- nfsnfs (Lihan), TW
- hashimotosyuta, JP
- Kento Kawakami (kimitoboku), JP
- AL Cho (alcho), TW
- marguerite, CN
- Eric Yeoh, MY

* Faridabad, India (3)
- Sunny, CN
- Hillwood Yang, CN
- ftake, JP

Note that this decision is by openSUSE.Asia Organization Committee and the next
summit
have not been approved by the openSUSE board yet, especially for sponsorship.

Best regards,
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA