[opensuse-summit] Custom shaped USB drives for you
Hi,

Would you please help me contact the person that handles buying the branded
/logo promotional
products for your business?

We manufacture high quality; custom printed USB Flash Drives for all types
of businesses.
If you need advertising, gifts or incentives, USB flash drives are the
solution.

End of the Year Includes:
-All Memory Sizes from 64MB up to 128GB -Low Minimum Quantities -Rush
Service Available -Full color Printing

Custom Shaped Designs
Take your logo or product shape and turn it into a 100% custom shape USB
for you.

Send us your product image or logo files; we will create a design mock up
for you at no cost.
We are always running a new promotion email to get pricing,

One of our current promotions:
32GB pricing is on Special right now: 100+ units / 11.50usd per unit!
Including printing your logo.

Let us know what you need and we will get you a quick quote.

We always offer good rates for schools and nonprofits as well.

Regards,

Vanessa Timmons
USB Manager
Custom Branded Logo USB Flash Drives