[opensuse-summit] Re: [ Forward ] Proposal of GNOME.Asia Summit 2017 and openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017
Hi!

On So, 2016-11-27 at 16:15 +0800, Max wrote:
Just receive Proposal of GNOME.Asia Summit 2017 and openSUSE Asia
Summit 2017 from Chongqing team ( Wen Qjxing ).
Cool!
I liked scrolling through it :)
I especially liked the objectives section.

Please give some suggestion about

* Is it possible to co-host with GNOME.Asia summit and openSUSE.Asia summit ?
I think it's a good idea in general.

* Any suggestion about this proposal?
The proposed date is relatively late.  Is there any chance to have it
much earlier?

I found one instance of "Gnome" rather than "GNOME". If possible,
correct that.

I think it would also be beneficial to indicate how much local
sponsorship you think you will be able to find.

Regarding the venues: What will drive the decision on a venue?

In the time table, it is indicated to have one talk in parallel. That's
probably a mistake. Especially, because later in the budget, five rooms
are intended to be rented.

Cheers,
  Tobi
< Previous Next >