[opensuse-summit] Re: Problem with Asia summit event web logic

Hello Marcel,

Sorry to bother you again, but I think there's another problem.

An mar., août 05, 2014, Marcel Kühlhorn schrieb:
On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 18:18 +0200, Michael Schloh von Bennewitz wrote:
An lun., août 04, 2014, Michael Schloh von Bennewitz schrieb:
Unfortunately, when clicking 'Apply' [1] I see an error that blocks

...by the way the error is:

You are not allowed to access this page.
If you think that you should, contact your administrator.

Please Try again, it seems the request period has been set
to end on 18th July which should be 18th August.

I corrected the request period so it should work now.

Yes that helped, thanks.

Now I'm trying to upload an attachment by going to my submitted
presentation proposal on:

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/summitasia14/proposal/<number>/edit

...and clicking 'Attachments.' After going through the steps I see
an error and can't upload any file. Please see the screenshot I've
appended to this email as a MIME attachment for the exact problem.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Schloh von Bennewitz