Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
On 09/23/2013 at 03:33 PM, "Gilson Melo" <gmelo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot to remove the Greek theme so, please, disregard my last email.

Darren gave an excellent suggestion about trying to mix the oSSum13 logo
with a Mickey Mouse image to
to make sure people will know the event will be in Orlando, FL.

Specifically to put Mickey Mouse ears on Geeko. I assume that would be OK from
a copyright point of view.

Darren

Andy, what you think?

-Gilson

On 9/23/2013 at 03:09 PM, in message
<524059A6020000D5000FB219@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gilson Melo"
<gmelo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I just used that same image we had for oSC13 and changed the title to
oSSum13.

Please, check the attached png file and let me know what you you think.

It's a png file and 100x100 as the SUSE web shop manager asked for.

-Gilson

On 9/23/2013 at 02:53 PM, in message
<524055E6020000D5000FB20B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gilson Melo"
<gmelo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert and Andy,

The SUSE web shop manager is asking for an updated product image with
size:

100 x 100 pixels to be inserted in the ticket description as shown for
openSUSE Conference 2013 Professional Ticket at

https://buy.suse.com/store/suse/en_US/DisplayPage/ThemeID.30993100/id.Produc

tInterstitialDetailsPage/productID.264935300

Please, can you provide an oSSum13 100 x 100 product image to be inserted
in
the ticket description form?

TIA.

-Gilson