Re: [opensuse-summit] summit article
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:22:47 +0300
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Andy Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:

Hi,

On 09/18/2013 07:06 PM, Andy Silva wrote:

Izabel Valverde wrote:

2013/9/18 Jos Poortvliet<jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Heya,

<snip>

I included the last requests from Jos and Izabel and I have set the
article to be published on Friday.

Thank you for doing the formatting. I ought to get better at that! :D

Did you also include the end date for CfP, fix the SUSECon (FIXED!)
spelling and
mention that sponsor opportunities are available? (FIXED)

I can no longer preview the article thus I cannot check myself.

Later,
Robert

I can't find the end date for CFP. Can you share that with me? I looked in
the summit website and OSEM but did not see it.

--
Andy (anditosan)