Re: [opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit - 2012
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:02:48 -0500
Staffan,

Not a problem. Your registration has been cleared out and you can start
a fresh registration now. Looking forward to meeting you at the
Summit!

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Summit
http://summit.opensuse.org

On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 12:47 -0500, Staffan Tjernstrom wrote:
I think I just caused a registration SNAFU.

I submitted the registration form, then realised when I got to the
"click next to pay" page that I had forgotten to click on the Social
Events.

So I hit "back", and of course... now my e-mail (stjernstrom@xxxxxxx) is
already in use...

Any chance I could ask you kind folks to clear my prior registration,
and I'll get it right next time?

Kind Regards
Staffan Tj.