[opensuse-summit] Re: An invitation to the openSUSE Summit
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:36:24 +0100
On 9 August 2012 00:23, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear openSUSE Board members,

On behalf of the openSUSE Summit Planning Team, we would like to extend
an invitation to each and every one of you to attend the openSUSE Summit
in Orlando, Florida this coming September 21-23.

We're very excited about the plans so far and are in the final stages of
finalizing our program and activities. We hope to publish this formally
by next week on our website. We're sure this will be a memorable event
for everyone.

It would be a great honor for us all to have your presence at the
Summit.

Sincerely,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Summit Team
http://summit.opensuse.org

Hi Bryen (and Summit Team),

I am pleased to say that you will be able to bask in my skirted glory
at the Summit as I will be there in all my hairy goodness. I need to
book flights etc, but I am hoping to be there for SUSE Con and
openSUSE Summit.

Kind regards,

Andy

--