[opensuse-summit] Invitation to openSUSE Summit
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 09:28:20 -0500
Dear Michael,

On behalf of the openSUSE Planning Team, we would like to formally
extend an invitation to you to attend the openSUSE Summit September
21-23, which immediately follows the SUSECon conference in Orlando,
Florida.

We're very excited about the planning underway and hope to have final
details formally published in the very near future. We have worked hard
to create a program that is at once informative, collaborative and
entertaining. It is, in fact, the very essence of community cooperation
at its heart.

It would be an honor to have your presence at the Summit to join us as
we celebrate the first ever North American gathering of openSUSE Geekos!

Sincerely,
Bryen M Yunashko
Alan Clark
The openSUSE Summit Team