[opensuse-summit] An invitation to the openSUSE Summit
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:23:55 -0500
Dear openSUSE Board members,

On behalf of the openSUSE Summit Planning Team, we would like to extend
an invitation to each and every one of you to attend the openSUSE Summit
in Orlando, Florida this coming September 21-23.

We're very excited about the plans so far and are in the final stages of
finalizing our program and activities. We hope to publish this formally
by next week on our website. We're sure this will be a memorable event
for everyone.

It would be a great honor for us all to have your presence at the
Summit.

Sincerely,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Summit Team