Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-storage (12 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-storage] Review partitioning requirements - x86
On 07/12/2016 06:47 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

So assuming we will use the technique suggested by Michael
(/boot/grub2/grubenv to a raw system sector) and trying to incorporate
all the feedback from the thread. This is how the spec could look like.

https://notehub.org/v17eo
(I tried to create a gist for it, but github is experiencing problems
right now)

Could please everybody review that?

Michael already reviewed and gave me more feedback and information about
the grubenv embedding technique. We also coordinate to make sure is 100%
realistic to have that working before storage-ng hits any distribution.

This is the adjusted result after Michael's review (finally gist is
working again)

https://gist.github.com/ancorgs/db671cf6c0c12c5f2c62bae36a7d68c0

Cheers
--