[softwaremgmt] Re: RFC: enhancerepo 0.4.0
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:14:11 +0100
On Wednesday 09 December 2009 17:40:50 Jordi Massaguer Pla wrote:
Hi Duncan,

I am attaching a new patch. Basically it adds the functionality to split
or merge any of the xmls in the repodata.

We use this functionality in order to filter some rpms and its data
associated, so that we distribute only the updates associated to the
rpms we provide support of.

See attached patches for version 0.3.2 . Could they be applied to the
0.4.0?

Your split-updates patch was merged long time ago :-)

It is just missing from the command line help, I will fix that

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST