[opensuse-security] Security updates for 13.2
(crossposted to opensuse-kernel and opensuse-security, because I'm
really not sure who is in charge of this)

Hi all,

I just noticed that security updates have been released for mainline
3.10, 3.14, 4.0 and 4.1 series.

The latest released kernel update for 13.2 is almost 3 months old.

What is the advised way to keep a 13.2 installation secure?
Or do all those problems of older and newer mainline kernels not affect
the openSUSE kenrel?

Best regards
--
Stefan Seyfried