Re: [opensuse-security] yup repositories for SLE 12?
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:18:38PM +0100, Frank Steiner wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Marcus Meissner wrote

I will be writing a new yup12 for this.

(actually half done already, just a bit of boring work left.)

So, basic downloader is in home:msmeissn:yup, /usr/bin/yup12

Configuration is inside the /usr/bin/yup12 perl script.

thanks for your efforts, I really appreciate that a lot!

I managed to get the credentials from /etc/credentials.d/NCCcredentials
and they seem to work for scc somehow (changing them slightly returns
a "reason 401 Unauthorized" in yup).

But with the right credentials I only get
failed to download
https://scc.suse.com/access/services/1106?credentials=SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_x86_64,
reason 404 Not Found
failed to download
https://scc.suse.com/access/services/1104?credentials=SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_s390x,
reason 404 Not Found

Could that be because the credentials from /etc/credentials.d/NCCcredentials
are not valid for SCC? I don't have SCCcredentials, likely I had to run
suseRegister again on a SLE 12 system to get them....

You will need the SCC credentials. The SCC username is of SCC_<lotsofhexdigits>
form.

SUEConnect would be the commandline tool on SLE12 to register the system.

(If you wonder about mirror credentials, I am not sure how to get them.)

Ciao, Marcus