Re: [opensuse-security] yup repositories for SLE 12?
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 02:15:21PM +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 02:07:53PM +0100, Frank Steiner wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Marcus Meissner wrote

Is there a way to mirror from the SCC, too?

SMT has been updated to be able to do so.

yes, I've found a document about this, thanks!

(I have so far no plans to update yup, but patches are welcome. Perhaps
I can find the time at some point in the future.)

I've adjusted yup myself after the last version you created
in your home repository for SLE 11, to reflect SP2/3 etc. So all I need
to make it work for SLE 12 are the new URLs instead of the old
https://nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/... ones. Are they defined somewhere?

I'd like to stay with yup because it's perfectly scriptable for our needs
(like e.g. not fetching patch.rpms etc.). SMT would only be the
"fallback"...

I will be writing a new yup12 for this.

(actually half done already, just a bit of boring work left.)

Ciao, Marcus