Re: [opensuse-security] yup repositories for SLE 12?
Hi Marcus,

Marcus Meissner wrote

Is there a way to mirror from the SCC, too?

SMT has been updated to be able to do so.

yes, I've found a document about this, thanks!

(I have so far no plans to update yup, but patches are welcome. Perhaps
I can find the time at some point in the future.)

I've adjusted yup myself after the last version you created
in your home repository for SLE 11, to reflect SP2/3 etc. So all I need
to make it work for SLE 12 are the new URLs instead of the old
https://nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/... ones. Are they defined somewhere?

I'd like to stay with yup because it's perfectly scriptable for our needs
(like e.g. not fetching patch.rpms etc.). SMT would only be the "fallback"...

cu,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner Web: http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/