Re: [opensuse-security] yup repositories for SLE 12?
On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 10:31:26AM +0100, Frank Steiner wrote:
Hi,

anyone knows if it is possible to mirror the SLE 12 channels with curl
(i.e. yup)? Obviously, the "expected" URLs like
https://nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES12-GA-Updates/sle-12-x86_64/
do not exist, and I read that SLE 12 updates are no longer served by the
NCC but the new SCC.

Is there a way to mirror from the SCC, too?

SMT has been updated to be able to do so.

(I have so far no plans to update yup, but patches are welcome. Perhaps
I can find the time at some point in the future.)

Ciao, Marcus