Re: [opensuse-security] AW: [security-announce] SUSE-SU-2014:1361-1: important: Security update for OpenSSL
On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 06:51:00AM +0000, hans.paffrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
When I asked you, if we would need the poodle workaround any longer after
installing this patch, you answerd: yes, because the patch was only for a
special product.

Now, what about this patch: it seemed to me, that it includes the poodle
leak. Do we - after installing it - still need the workaround as described
here:

It includes measures that can be used by applications to mitigate the
issue. You still need to use the workarounds.

Johannes
--
Johannes Segitz SUSE Security Team
GPG Key E7C81FA0 EE16 6BCE AD56 E034 BFB3 3ADD 7BF7 29D5 E7C8 1FA0