Re: [opensuse-security] How capable is ClamAV?
On 2014-09-15 16:06, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have no idea what it does, but I'm curious. Javascript can run in
Thunderbird without asking... (although I can't find in the preferences
where to enable/disable that).

Apparently javascript can not be enabled for email, but is enabled by
default for RSS feeds. The setting is in about:config, named
"javascript.enabled" - which is confusing because it does not apply to
email at all.

http://www.ghacks.net/2012/01/21/how-to-make-thunderbird-more-secure/
http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/30/thunderbird-3-javascript-whats-the-deal/

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >