[opensuse-security] Inserting Boot Passphrase to decrypt hard drive
Greetings all.

At work we have a set of VM’s that are all using encryption on their hard
drive images.

The current way to insert the decryption key is by using vncviewer which can be
quite time consuming and error prone as we have to manually type the passphrase
into the vncviewer, because copy and paste is not working on my iMac.

Is there a better way you know of please how to insert the passphrase to allow
the VM to boot up normally.

We have discussed a separate boot partition that is not encrypted, but this is
not a viable alternative.

TIA

Keith Roberts