Re: [opensuse-security] 12.3 update-non-oss outdated?
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 01:38:25PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

El 2013-08-14 a las 07:49 +0200, Marcus Meissner escribió:
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 02:10:30AM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

It currently requires releasing updates.

How about recoding zypper/yast to consider that? ;-)

No. It is basically a setting in the repo that could be adjusted
to be longer, if it would not be configured in some perl script I have no
access to in the buildservice.

Oh, Ok.

I ask because it would be nice having something to adjust or disable the
setting for update repos that do not change - I'm specifically thinking of
evergreen: some people seeing the warning try to remove the old update
repo, and that is wrong.

It would be nice to be able to disable the warning, be it locally or on the
server.

It is a necessary precaution for when you really use an outdated mirror
or a mirror that is blocking updates for you.

Usability adjustments might however be necessary if users react the wrong way.

Ciao, Marcus