I'm not sure - your mail had an interesting[tm] header:

From: "S.Dittmar@xxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-security@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: opensuse-security-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Either you accidently changed the From: instead of the To: - or the
ticket system forwarded your mail to all involved mail addresses.

I'm sorry a copy went to the list, I *thought* I had removed its
address :-(

I'm wondering what would happen if someone[tm] sends a mail with
"opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx" to the ticket
system (or any other autoresponder showing up here) ... ;-)

Questions are:
- would that be an acceptable method?
- who will do it?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
In Yast2-System-Editor /etc/sysconfig-Dateien in
System-Kernel-MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT ide-scsi eintragen.